Monday, June 8, 2009

Engagement Photo Session Results



Adam and I had a great time in Seattle over Memorial Day weekend! The weekend was jam packed with lots of wedding planning events and festivities, but well worth the extra energy and mild cold afterwards from sleep deprivation. As most of you know from my previous post, I was trying to coordinate a few cute outfits for us to wear during our photo shoot. I ended up using the navy, JCrew swiss-dot dress and the jeans with the long sweater and scarf number. We walked around the eclectic and nostalgic Fremont neighborhood getting our picture taken for a couple of hours! It was definitely a little awkward at first; I think the last time I had my picture professionally taken was high school senior pictures...and I actually wore a pair of tan overalls in that photo shoot (ugh). If you'd like to check out more pictures you can visit our photographer's blog where they have posted their favorite shots. I really enjoyed their company, they are a young, creative, carefree couple with a lot of patience. I'm glad we took some time to have an engagement photo session because I now feel so comfortable about having them up close and personal on the big day. I am also happy that I get to see their products with us as the subject, ahead of time! I highly recommend the extra time and money for an engagement photo session with your wedding photographer!

1 comment:

  1. I loved, loved, loved your photos!! You both looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete