Monday, June 15, 2009

Yellow Shoes and Billy Buttons

I love infusing bright and cheerful elements into the wedding details whenever possible. Since my staple color is a classic and calm navy blue, I want to add hints of color to liven things up a bit. My Bestie Boo found these yellow shoes from Victoria Secret for a great price and I think they will look lovely with the navy blue and ivory dresses. I was already planning on the bridesmaids carrying white bouquets, but now that we have found yellow shoes, what if I added a few billy buttons to the equation? I love the fullness and whimsy of ranunculas...which I think will be in season at the end of August (unfortunately the fluffy peonies will not) coupled with the pop and pizzazz that the billy buttons provide. Take a look and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment