Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Enough About the Women...What Will the Men be Wearing?

I've spent a lot of time writing about what the bridesmaids might wear and just realized that I haven' t mentioned what my groom and his guys will be wearing. This is partly because we didn't make a decision about this until last weekend and because there are a lot more dress options out there for the ladies making the experience of IR (internet research :) a lot more interesting. Adam looks so great in a black tux that I'm starting to have second thoughts about his ensemble but the formal black tux really doesn't mesh with the theme and overall tone we are looking to set. I imagined him looking more like one of the JCrew grooms and so this is the outfit that we concocted (*NOTE: this is the exact suit that we will be renting - he wont' be wearing a vest or a bowtie)

No comments:

Post a Comment