Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shawntel Designs a Beautiful Headpiece for my Wedding!


I am in love with the modern birdcage that is very popular this season. I had to find a way to incorporate the look into my wedding without missing the opportunity to wear the veil - afterall, this is my one chance to wear a veil! My bestfriend, Jordyn, had the idea to talk to her friend Shawntel who is an incredible, up and coming designer. This is what she came up with, I hope you like it! You can find Shawntel on Facebook if you have questions about her designs! She is also an incredibly talented sketch and watercolor artist who can produce a beautiful painting of your wedding dress! Let me know what you think about the birdcage - my sister-in-law to be, Katrina, helped me with the positioning and the updo!

1 comment: