Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cake Toppers -

I spend way too much time on Etsy these days! But I can't help myself, there are too many sweet crafts and accessories that are so unique and professional that could potentially add the personal touch that I want to achieve without looking too "DIY". Here are a few cake topper options that have caught my eye...let me know what you think! We are doing cupcakes because I spent half of my time at Cupcake Royale when I lived in Seattle - but there will still be a small cutting cake so we can take part in the tradition of feeding each other cake. Speaking of tradition, someday I plan to write a book of new, revitalized traditions...there are some traditions that should really cease to exist. That however, is a totally seperate blog for when I have a little more time to elaborate. Anyhow, check out these cake topper ideas, all found on Etsy.com.






If the cake topper idea is too cheesy, we can always use some flowers to dress the cutting cake up a bit. I really love these little yellow flowers called billy buttons, they are precious!

3 comments:

  1. I love the birds. So cute! And kinda preppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do the lil birds and then some flowers too.....like those lil guys!

    ReplyDelete