Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a few short days now...

I woke up this morning filled with excitement for the day's activities - I'm going to take my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and mothers to have high tea at the cutest, sweetest little tea room followed by mani/pedis, some reception setup activities and last minute projects, and finally a small cozy bachelorette party over wine and dinner later tonight. It is going to be an amazing day, I can't wait to have all these amazing ladies surrounding me. Their love and encouragement have definitely helped me through all those years of dating duds, lonliness, and now to finally being with the man of my dreams, they have each taught me how to be a more loving and considerate partner.

Here's to all of my special ladies, I love you! Cheers!

Ps. I finally am so EXCITED!! What took so long??

No comments:

Post a Comment