Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Worst Nightmare

I woke up really late this morning after the most memorable, terrible nightmare! I had a dream that I was at my wedding reception and no one was there. It's true, after sending out 170 invitations, not even my closest friends showed up. The entire dream was spent hastily searching this enormous reception site for the people that I thought should be there, bumping into someone strange who would then tell me that so and so isn't there! Even my best friend Jordyn showed up late and just kind of shrugged her shoulders about the whole situation. To be honest, I have no idea where this nightmare even came from! I don't have some strange, subconcious fear that people won't show up to the wedding festivities...or do I? It could be a result of the conversation I had with my mom last night where she told me that my 99 year grandfather won't be able to make it. It's hard for him to travel, I expected him to miss the occasion.

Still, I might send out double the invites now that I had that dream...just to be safe. Please come to my wedding friends!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Was Adam at least there in the dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had like forty-seven hundred bad wedding dreams before the main event. I think it's your subconscious' way of getting the anxiety out!

    ReplyDelete