Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where's the love JCrew?




I've been waiting patiently for the perfect bridesmaid dress from JCrew to arrive and lo and behold, the dress pictured here has arrived on scene. Isn't it precious? I love the simplicity of the front which really balances the excitement on the back. However, I really want my ladies to wear navy blue and the only available colors are tea rose and pewter. I emailed "Ashley" who assists with wedding parties and ordering at JCrew to find out if they would be releasing this dress in other colors for summer and she of course said that they did not have plans to do so at this time. I guess I will just have to wait until the end of April to see what they come up with for the summer collection. It seems a little late in the game to be releasing the summer bridesmaid dress collection, you know? Anyhow, I love this dress. Maybe I should just change my current color scheme from magenta and navy blue to tea rose and navy blue? It would still be really preppy and cute. The bridesmaids could carry white bouquets that would look so fresh and cheerful. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love, love, love this color! Its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are fantastic. I think a slight change in color scheme would be a small price to pay to have your bridesmaids looking so very fresh and lovely in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! Let me know if you change your colors. I can change the stone colors for your flower girls headbands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the dress! Go with it, I like tea rose better than magenta anyway.

    ReplyDelete